Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

Cardiomyopathy Patient Shows Improvement After Stem Cell Treatment

Thursday, January 05, 2006 - Stem Cell Guru

We've just received this email below from one of our patients; an Australian who recently underwent stem cell treatment. Let's see what he says:

-- Original Message -----
From: Peter Irwin (original email address withheld)
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:49 AM
Subject: Fw: M.R.I.


Hi Friends, Finally got the result.... 33% E.F. according to M.R.I. 22/12/05., not as good as I thought, however it is still a big improvement on 21% prior to op and I believe it has increased in the last 2 weeks since the M.R.I. ......So I am happy with that.....I have been feeling well most of the time, still with some limitations but the expectation was always for improvement rather than a complete restoration of the heart muscle..I may still require a defibrillator to assist the heart beat but I believe that improvement will continue and God will continue to restore me and keep me, one day at a time.......Peter Irwin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed