Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

Email Update from a Florida Stem Cell Patient

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - Stem Cell Guru

The following is an email we just received from a patient who was recently treated. The names have been abbreviated. All other text is unedited.

December 17, 2005

I hope that this e mail finds everyone in good health. Everything is great with P and me.

On Thursday I had the Thallium Stress Test and made out very well. On Friday, Dr B called to tell me the results. He said that the report would be ready to be picked up on Monday. He did say that the Ejection Fraction showed 59%. I asked him if this was right and he stated that both modalities showed it was 59%. We were amazed at such a great increase.

I have been feeling much better each day. The constant tired feeling is gone except in the evening. I find that I am doing more each day. I also feel that when I go in for the echocardiogram on December 28th that it will show more of an increase. Dr. Supachai said to have hope and that is what we are doing. P and I cannot thank all you wonderful people in Bangkok for all you did for us.

When Dr. Suttipong did the echocardiogram on me in Bangkok it was 34% I still can't believe it although everyone tells me I look great. P does not call me white man anymore. A former student dropped in to see me on Thursday and said to P his movement is much faster, his color is great and I can't believe the difference since August.

I will be sending hard copies of both reports to you at the beginning of the New Year.

Don, I have had phone calls from new patients in South Carolina, Minnesota and Hawaii. I am very happy to be of assistance to these people and to you. I am most grateful to all the good people we met in Bangkok. Please give our regards to all the nurses in the hospital and Bel and Jitra.

Peace
J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the
information which need to be
shared widely ! Having nonishcemic
cardiomypathy and getting nowhere
with regular physicians has been
the pits. Our congressmen need to
be more informed also, and fast.
Sincerely,
Trude Blomsoy
Oregon
wildlilac@harborside.com

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed