Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

Stem Cell Therapy Responsible for Florida Man's Recovery from Congestive Heart Failure

Friday, October 12, 2007 - Stem Cell Guru

It's Friday. You know what that means. You walk into your office and say "Hey John, how are you?" and John goes "It's Friday."

Yes, I know what day it is John, I'm not a moron (although some of you readers may disagree), but I asked you "How are you?" You are supposed to say "I'm good" or "I'm tired, had a rough day yesterday," or something similar. For some reason, this annoys me. I'm sure all of you have someone in your office like "John"

Stem Cell Guy lives in Thailand and the staff in the office is mostly Thai so I don't have to deal with that too often. Before, we did have a guy who always said that, but he is gone now and Stem Cell Guy's blood pressure is very thankful for it.

Anyway, let's get to Richard Rzaca. Stem Cell Guy will give you a 10 point bonus if you can pronounce his last name correctly. And although his last name is difficult, his personality is not. Richard is a great guy and Stem Cell Guy is happy to say he is doing very well after coming to Bangkok to treat his coronary artery disease and congestive heart failure using his own adult stem cells. Richard came to Bangkok in May, 2007 and just 5 months later, his ejection fraction has more than doubled from 25% to 52%. This is wonderful. Richard says he is willing to talk to anyone about Theravitae's adult stem cell therapy...so if you wish to speak to Richard, please drop me an email at stemcellguy@theravitae.com and I will be happy to provide his phone number for you.

No more talk..here is the teaser-

Richard Rzaca reports that his heart function has more than doubled from 25% to 52% just 5 months after receiving Vescell adult stem cell therapy in Bangkok, Thailand.

Before he contacted Theravitae, the makers of Vescell last year, Richard Rzaca was a dying man. Richard had suffered a near fatal heart attack in 2003 and his condition had been going downhill since then. Richard described himself as “a dying horse.” “My color was gray, I couldn’t walk anywhere, and I was completely worn out,” he said. Richard’s ejection fraction (a measure of the heart’s pumping ability) was at 25%.


OH STEM CELL GUY, THAT WAS WONDERFUL, LET ME READ THE WHOLE THING


For more information about our stem cell therapy, please go to www.vescell.com and www.theravitae.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed