Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

Leroy Lee Living Life Again After Stem Cell Therapy for the Heart

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - Stem Cell Guru

Stem Cell Guy would like to present Leroy Lee, our latest patient volunteer. Leroy, 82, came to Bangkok to receive his stem cell therapy for heart disease about 1 year ago. Leroy who lives in Hurst, Texas, was very happy to describe his experience and how Theravitae's adult stem cells helped him. In fact, you are welcome to call Leroy at 817-282-6408 or you can email him at leroy7@charter.net

Here is Leroy's story-

Leroy Lee, who was confined to a wheelchair due to his shortness of breath brought on by his heart condition, now is out of his wheelchair after receiving adult stem cell therapy in Thailand.

Leroy, 82, from Hurst, Texas is a firm believer in stem cells. Why? It started in August 2006, Leroy’s heart condition was deteriorating “I couldn’t walk to the mailbox. I had trouble simply walking to the kitchen to eat. I was huffing and puffing all the time.”

However, unlike the wolf in the fairy tale, Leroy wasn’t blowing any houses down. “I couldn’t breathe. I knew I had to do something so I got on the internet and I found Theravitae,” he said.

Theravitae is an international biotechnology company that specializes in treating heart patients suffering from congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, and cardiomyopathy with their own adult stem cells.

Leroy tells his story, “I asked to speak to some of their former patients. They gave me the name of Bob Grinstead in Georgia. “When I called the number, I first reached Bob’s wife. I said ‘I wanted to talk stem cells with Bob.’ She was off the phone for a moment and then came back on and said ‘He is running down the stairs now.’”

Leroy thought, “‘he was running?’ I was almost convinced to go right at that moment!”

In October, 2006, Leroy arrived in Bangkok, Thailand for his adult stem cell treatment. “My wife and I were treated like royalty, we loved our time there, and the quality of treatment was excellent,” Leroy said.

Leroy was treated using his own stem cells derived from an easy, painless 250cc blood donation. The adult stem cells were implanted into his coronary arteries via catheter in a non invasive procedure very similar to an angioplasty.

Now, more than one year after his adult stem cell therapy, although limited by a back ailment, Leroy is feeling great. “I’m not in a wheelchair anymore. I’ve been walking ever since the stem cell treatment. I don’t believe in the medications. They didn’t help me, but my own stem cells did.”

OH STEM CELL GUY! DON'T JUST COPY AND PASTE! I WANT TO SEE IT ON THE NEWSWIRE

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I found this very helpful.

To find out more about Benefits of Stem Cells in Your own Body,
please -- Click here --

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed