Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

A Patient's Progress . . .

Friday, February 17, 2006 - Stem Cell Guru

A bright note to end the week on. An email from a patient who undertook VesCell therapy in late 2005. Upon return to their home country our patients will undergo follow-up tests with their own cardiologists. Jim, from the USA, emailed us as soon as he returned from his check-up to let us know the startling results:


Dr. P,

I just visited with my heart doctor and he is very impressed with the results. I was able to do a stress test for 9 minutes and could have kept going. He said that my ejection fraction has climbed to 29% and that is only 2 months after my operation! He is very excited and looks forward to more tests in 3 months hopefully seeing progress.

Thanks,

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed