Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

"You are all my heroes!"

Monday, February 20, 2006 - Stem Cell Guru

"You are my heroes" that was the quote that leapt out from Doug's email to us today.

Patient's are informed that they should not expect immediate measurable results from VesCell therapy. Usually, they intrinsically know that they feel better and are more active within weeks of undergoing the procedure. However, results that are measurable scientifically often aren't seen until 3 months later.

But there are exceptions . . . as you'll see from this email - not only does Doug feel great, his cardiologists are "Bouncing off the walls"!! (I'd have loved to have seen the doctor's reaction when they saw the EF results.)


Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 7:05 AM
From: Doug R.

Everyone at Theravitae,

Just had my tests done today, echo and nuclear and my ejection fraction percentage was a whopping 41 %, up from 12 % when I was in Bangkok. That is less than three weeks and I feel great, you all are my heroes!!!!!!!!!

You should have seen Dr. C.'s and Dr. P.'s reaction, they were bouncing off the walls. Expect a call from Dr. P. about his hospital.

I will be sending some pictures and am really excited what could happen to others in my condition.

Have a great day

Doug R.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please email me the name of your hospital and doctor who confirmed your results please''''''''

email address
r.a.skeeter@att.net

7:34 AM  
Blogger Stem Cell Guru said...

Please check your email

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed