Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

Update from Dee!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - Stem Cell Guru

Dee gives us an update a couple weeks after her treatment. Sounds great!

To one and all,

Well, I have managed to work almost a full week. Funny how you take things for granted.

I have been working since Monday (8-8) and today is Thursday (8-11), when I used to go home from work, I immedately sat in the chair and rested for a least an hour or two. Now when I go home, I look for things to do to stay ahead of housework. My housekeeper has this month off so I am on my own and doing quite well. I can stay up to 10 or 11pm now and I still get up at 6am and feel very rested. It is as if I have more energy and I am not sure what to do with it.

I honestly feel that my goal of going back to work full-time in September may be a reality. So to anyone that may feel discouraged about your health, or if you know of someone who is in that position or you yourself have heart problems, and nothing else can be done then by all means, log on to www.vescell.com and get on your way to healing.

I can never thank my husband enough for encouraging me in this joyful journey in health that I just took. I cannot believe the change in me in just a short time. I know things are only going to improve each day and someday I can be a testimony for someone else in search of Stem Cell Therapy.

Consider yourselves hugged.

Dee

No case is typical. You should not expect to experience these results

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed