Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

Where's Calvin? Are the stem cells working?

Friday, January 20, 2006 - Stem Cell Guru

I was getting worried about Calvin Miller, our very first private stem cell patient. I have been trying to call him since New Year's Day and I have not been able to reach him. He also has not returned any of my calls.

Well, last night he finally called me back. He's in Koh Chang (an island in Thailand) diving! I mean, DIVING!! He said that he's racked up 63 dives this trip and plans on getting in at least 20 more dives before returning to Bangkok Heart Hospital for a check up.

He promised to bring back some pictures and if he does, I'll post them on the blog for everyone to see.

I remember when he could barely walk up 2 flights of stairs.

Rock on Calvin!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed