Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

An Open Letter to the President of the United States

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - Stem Cell Guru

It is always Theravitae's patients that say it best-


August 17, 2006



Mr. George Bush
President of the United States
Washington, D.C.



Dear Mr. President,

My name is Dee (Delores) Coats, I am from California and I am requesting something from not only you but the Republican Party.

As you are probably well aware, Heart Disease is the number killer of American people. I myself have heart disease and traveled to Bangkok, Thailand July of 2005 to receive Adult Stem Cells for my heart. This treatment uses your own stem cells not embryonic. This is a very important break-through in medicine. The United States is so busy fighting over the stem cell issue they have not thought how separating Adult Stem Cell Therapy from Embryonic Stem Therapy can benefit so many American people.

I know you have many other issues that are very important, but the health and well being of our nation is also very important. When I went to Thailand for my treatment I had no other choice but to step out into the unknown and seek healing for myself, since it was not available for me here at home. I was the seventh person from the United States to go for treatment there, and I was the first from the State of California. When we as Americans have to go to foreign soil to seek medical care for ourselves don’t you see something wrong with that?

We are the greatest nation on the face of the earth, yet our own government will not allow study in this area to be advanced. We send millions of tax dollars overseas, yet we cannot and do not research treatment for the taxpayers here in America.

Mr. President, you have it in your power and the Republican Party has the power to change this issue here in the Greatest Country in the entire world. Separate the Adult Stem Cell Therapy from the Embryonic Stem Cell issue. Go forward with one that is acceptable to all the people, there is no controversy with Adult Stem Cell Therapy; it is your body healing itself.

It has been one year since I had my Adult Stem Cell treatment, my heart has new collaterals on the right side at the Right Coronary Artery, and I am receiving good blood flow now and feel like a new person. So, I know this treatment works and I want our government to be part of an innovative way of treating heart disease here in America.

I have attached the story of my Journey to Healing and again I am asking for consideration from you and our government.

Thank you for you time in reading this, and please know I pray for you, Mr. President and all our government officials daily. May God Bless you and may God Bless America.



Dee Coats
Blythe, CA



Mr. President,

Since rumor has it you are a frequent reader of our blog, you have an open invitation to reply on this blog anytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed