Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

Stem Cell Guy Hacked Boss's Computer

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - Stem Cell Guru

And look what Stem Cell Guy found...a letter from a Theravitae patient!! This ray of sunshine comes from Robin Maura, wife of Tim. (I can't believe I typed "ray of sunshine." It is rare when my poetic side comes out, but after reading this letter, I couldn't help it)


Dear Don,

Just wanted to send a quick e-mail and let you know how thankful I am that my husband Tim was given the chance to be a patient in Thailand for stem cell therapy. It is now almost a year since Tim had had his procedure - as of now he is free from chest pain - he only has some discomfort when he exerts himself such as (mowing the lawn etc.) this to me is great improvment since a year ago Tim could not even make it down the street and would have to take a nitro to return home. Tim had a cath. in August and the doctor reported that he had blood supply to the right side of his heart where in the past there was none he said "he could only find one reason for this and it had to be the stem cells".

That sure was good news for us.
There are truly is not enough thanks for what Theravitae is doing. My hope is that some time in the near future the U.S. too can see how much
good stem cells could be doing for so many others. You and all of the
people in Thailand are truly my angels and have given me the chance to grow old with my husband since I am only 45 years old and Tim is only 50 years old. I thank you all for the bottom of my heart, please let me know if there is anything I can do you any of you.

With warm regards and thanks
Robin Maura

We are thrilled to hear the good news. Thank you Robin.

Ps- To all of you grammarians out there....should the title read Boss' computer or Boss's computer? Stem Cell Guy wasn't sure because grammar isn't his forte.

Update- If you want to write to Stem Cell Guy's boss too, you may email him at coo@theravitae.com and he will be happy to respond to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Billy Hallowell said...

You may be interested in public opinion on stem cells. It's pretty clear that the public's attention to stem cell research has increased substantially (http://publicagenda.org/issues/red_flags_detail.cfm?issue_type=medical_research&list=3&area=2) since 2001, when the debated first broke into the news. While majorities say they support stem cell research, question wording can influence results, which suggests there is still some uncertainty on this question. For more public opinion on stem cell research, visit Public Agenda’s Issue Guide on Medical Research (http://publicagenda.org/issues/frontdoor.cfm?issue_type=medical_research).

Public Agenda is a nonprofit, nonpartisan group devoted to public opinion and public policy. Please visit www.publicagenda.org for more information.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a while since I was there, but I was always taught that apostrophes following an s could either be followed by another s, or just left as they were - either would indicate the posession of the following word...
Secondly, I've checked, and the correct spelling is fort, not forte (I was actually checking as I thought the e might have an accent on it, not that it didn't exist!) Check out http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?date=19971114 if you get truly bored and want to know about the 3 versions of fort(e).
Finally, a little plug for my site, if I may?
If you think a collection of articles on heart disease might be of interest or use to you, and want to find out more, feel free to visit www.heart-tips.com .
btw, I don't sell anything, the site is just a collection of articles that I've collated, all used with permission. (You can click on the Articles1, 2, 3 & 4 links on the top right for a list of more.)

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed