Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

Mailbag Time!

Monday, July 09, 2007 - Stem Cell Guru

Once again it is time for Stem Cell Guy to answer emails from all of his adoring fans. Stem Cell Guy will take a break from promoting his adult stem cell therapy for heart disease (including congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease and cardiomyopathy).

This week we have a letter from "Lonely in Idaho."
He writes- Dear Stem Cell Guy, I have been reading your blog for many years, but I never thought this would happen to me; Last night, I met these two lovely.....
OOPS, wrong letter, I can't put that on my blog!

Ok, let's try again, this one is a little better from one of our patients who just returned back to the States from lovely Bangkok where he received his Vescell Adult Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease.

Here it is:

Dear Friends, Family, TheraVitae and The PCC's who took care of me,

Saying thank you to all of you just seems inadequate for the help, love and support you have given me during a most difficult time. Thank You for caring! You are all wonderful people!

My stem cell implant was a success. The cells generated into 15 million. The doctor's took extensive pictures of my heart while injecting the dye. After a brief consult with each other, they placed these cells into 4 areas of my arteries which are still in fair shape. They also placed some into a highly damaged area.

The plane trips were tiring, business class would have been better.

I'll send out more later after meeting with my heart people here.

I spent some time in my gardens picking and eating strawberries. Nothing like the taste of freshly picked food.

Then I went in crashing for awhile since nights and days are still turned around for me!


Bye for now,

With love and gratitude.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed