Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

VesCell Adult Stem Cell Therapy - Back Again

Monday, September 01, 2008 - Stem Cell Guru

This blog has been on an extended holiday, but the good news is it will now be back in action- at least 2 times per week (I promise :). Check back frequently for the most updated news on VesCell- Adult Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease and Peripheral Artery Disease. I'll also be touching on other news in the world of adult stem cells.

For those of you new to VesCell- my company treats patients with congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathy, angina, and peripheral artery disease with adult stem cells ie. the patient's own stem cells.

Today, we have just created a new website- please check it out and see what you think about our adult stem cell treatment. If you have any suggestions or criticisms about the new website, please leave them in the comments section or you can email me at jerry@vescell.com.

You are also welcome to email me if you have any questions or inquiries regarding VesCell adult stem cell therapy or adult stem cell therapy in general. Again, the email address is jerry@vescell.com - please feel free to write me for any reason and I will try my best to assist you.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is unbelievable, I dont understand, I do, why this isnt done in the US. Cource if it was it would be ten times the amount. I just went thru a high risk bypass, and have a pm/defib at so far 300,000 and climbing. I will be looking into this treatment more.
dave walker

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed