Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

Adult Stem Cells Repair Damaged Heart Muscle

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - Stem Cell Guru



The story of how James Eilert had his heart muscle repaired after Vescell stem cell treatment is becoming widely known on the internet . Therefore, I wanted to update his story to check up on James and see how he is doing.

In this new stem cell treatment story, we cover James on how he was before coming to Bangkok for the Vescell therapy in November 2007:

The damaged heart left James fatigued, exhausted and short of breath. It was increasingly difficult to meet the demands of his job as an automotive engineer. He was gasping for breath and sweating all the time. His ejection fraction (EF) had sunk to 20-25%. Feeling depressed, James had given up hope of ever improving his quality of life.

James had his own Adult Stem Cells implanted on November 14, 2007 in Bangkok. They were implanted using a simple catheter- the procedure being similar to an angioplasty.

The stem cells had an amazing effect on James. Almost immediately, he started feeling better (Note- normally it takes 4-6 weeks).

Here is more from the press release:

James raved about his experience and the care he received in Bangkok, “I have never been so well cared for in all my years going in and out of multiple hospitals for congestive heart failure. The doctors really listened to me and gave me confidence that they were my partners in improving my heart.”

After the treatment, James was thrilled with the results of the Vescell ™. “I had an echocardiogram only 2 weeks after my stem cell therapy and my completely dead apex was beating again. I was shocked and ecstatic at the same time.”

Since then, James has continued to improve and 18 months after treatment, he says, “I can do anything, the sky is the limit. I am now in Class I heart failure. My ejection fraction is at 50% and my doctors have lifted all restrictions.


As you can see in this stem cell video below, James has taken "no restrictions" to the limit as he shows what he can do after Vescell stem cell therapy and shows off his impression of Usain Bolt, the Olympic Sprint Champion from Jamaica.




Please feel free to contact James via email jameseilert@att.net or phone- 248-227-3016 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              248-227-3016      end_of_the_skype_highlighting to hear more about his exploits regarding Vescell stem cell therapy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ben Takes Natural Remedy From Heart Disease said...

This was a great article about heart disease. I am always comes to search to internet for some research that I need to know. I landed to your article and it was great has a lots of information about heart disease. Thank you for sharing this information. Very helpful...

Thank you,
Ben

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed